The Walt Disney Company’s 2019 Investor Day will be webcast live beginning at approximately 5:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 p.m. PT on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
Please return here 5 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your connection.
The presentation will be archived.
- changes in domestic and global economic conditions, competitive conditions and
- consumer preferences;
- adverse weather conditions or natural disasters;
- health concerns;
- international, political, or military developments; and
- technological developments.
- the performance of the Company’s theatrical and home entertainment releases;
- the advertising market for broadcast and cable television programming;
- demand for our products and services;
- expenses of providing medical and pension benefits;
- income tax expense;
- performance of some or all company businesses either directly or through their impact on those who distribute our products; and
- completion of the pending transaction with 21st Century Fox.